This post is 4441 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone. im excited to have finally found a place to talk about my old yamaha. A month or so ago i bought a 1974 yamaha dt175. the bike was pretty rough but everything was there all original. the people i bought it from picked it up out of a trash heap and decided they just wanted to sell it. so lucky me i only paid 100.00 for it. some two-ish weeks later the bike was finished. new turn signals, new seat cover, cleaned engine and carb, new gas tank (bought an old one from a junk yard that i bondo-ed up and painted to match, new points and condenser (probably the most helpful thing i bought in getting the bike running.), and new tires. This bike is a riot to ride especially off on the trails! hopefully i can help people with problems they may be having that i have already figured out. that is after all the best part of these forums. having help on something you cant just google.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC! I have a '76 DT I'm working on in my copious amounts of spare time. :) post some pics of yours when you get a chance.

Hi congrats on your lucky find

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online