Hello from Buddymc in Huntsville AL!

This post is 4317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Buddymc in Huntsville Al here. Just picked up a 95 Virago XV750G to go along with my 09 TW200 Dual Sport. Recently retired and having a ball exploring the world out there from the seat of a motorcycle. Also enjoying getting my hands dirty working on bikes again and making each of them "mine" with all sorts of tweaks and farkles. Hoping this Forum helps me to connect up with some local riders. Now that I've gottten my wife to passenger with me I'm ready for us to get out there a bit further away from home. Hollow at me if you are in the North Alabama / Southern Tennessee area and would like to ride.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: Buddymc! Sounds like a nice thing to do upon retiring. I still have years of work ahead of me, but retiring to a life on the road is something I can look forward to. If you get as far from home as Idaho you are welcome to holler at me. My husband and I love to get out anytime we can. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online