PAYPALL ,hacked

blackhat250
This post is 4361 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh ,there is 7 items pending, totaling £6029., whitch has put me on the stops, luckily , items are pending my approval, :eusa_snooty:

What a scare when logging in to see 6K in red writing :icon_eek:

what you been biddin on john :eusa_think: . it becomes so addictive you don't know your doing it. :spin2:

Mine's ok too.

bidding whilst your pished John?

change that password Just in case

Don't understand that, I just bought "er indoors" a birthday pressie and cos it was over the limit I had set they called to verify payment, without my code (sent via email) they would not make a payment, check your account is not set to "OPEN" as this means any payment goes through without a check back on the phone. If in doubt give them a call on the blower and ask how to set it up I found them really helpful. :jossun:

Bloody ele,,, just seen this,,,, must check mine now,,,,,,,,, thaught paypal was suposed to be secure eh!!!

Did ya get yours sorted John ?

The scammers had my Email Add, Then the sent me small amounts £27. then tried to draw £900, 5 transactions, in different names,

Paypall limited my acc, held payments till verified, :eusa_whistle: lucky for me, but am still blocked ,

foned paypall ,they ment to sort it, :eusa_snooty: still blocked,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online