Hey Y'all !!

luv2ridemy1100
This post is 4301 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just joined he club so I thought I would introduce myself to everyone.

My name is Steve and I live in a small town in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

I currently own a 1982 750 Virago with 112,000 km and still going strong as well as a

1987 Virago 1100 Gold Edition with 60,000 km (my baby). We have a tradition here that every

Friday the 13th, bikers from all over converge on the tiny community of Port Dover Ontario.

I will be there (God willing) and look forward to meeting a few thousand like minded riders.

Y'all have a wonderful day now!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi steve I won't be makin the trip to dover this 13th got a fishin trip planed. Have a blast ....I have been ten times now and it's always a great time, seein 10,000 bikes lined up and down every street on peoples lawns. The town folk sure do a great job welcoming everyone even the cops are OK. Not sure anyother town would welcome with us such open minds. Ownesound bike raly comes close and WALTON cmrc fall nationals

Take some good picts and port them up so all here can get a Idea just how cool it is, seein harley and japers hangin out in harmony I,ve been to alot of event's but it's prety hard to top Dover

Thorndale SWO Phil rubber down metal up

:welcome: sounds like you're gearing up for a great time this weekend. +1 on the pics. I'd love to get a glimpse. :)

Looks like this got posted in the wrong section. Forum help is for technical issues with the forums. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online