My first pull

Grouch
This post is 4452 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just been pulled by three coppers for looking over my soldier whilst changing lanes. Apparently by doing this you are acting suspiciously.

It was only this afternoon me and my friend was having a conversation about how inept the police are. Yesterday my friend witnessed some youths burgling a garden shed and stealing a lawnmower and a strimmer. Throughout the incident my friend phoned the police and told them, but not surprisingly to me, the youths got away with it.

Anyway I got pulled for looking over my shoulder. Once I explained myself the copper realised he was wrong so started been aggressive. He then tried saying I was looking at him, so then I told them that I wasn't happy and that as soon as I get home I'm downloading a complaints form from the Independent police complaints commission. As soon as I said this he backed off and said I could go.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I best not look over my shoulder round here then ;) hopefully just a one off? I've always found police to be reasonable but if you do get a wrong one then you should complain if you feel the need to...

There was three of them and as soon as I said I was doing a life saver check he couldn't take it and knew he was in the wrong then. Three coppers pulling me for nothing. Also it was a black mariah that pulled me, not even the traffic police, very strange.

what can i add too that ???/GOBBINS.

to be honest though , when i see people looking at my bike then stare over there shoulder , i get suspicious, then paranoid , then i shout oy put it back you thieving scally.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online