manchester tzr 50/70

tzr 50/70
This post is 4463 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there. After spending a month of working on my TZR after work I still can't get it working. I'll start from the beginning.

On the way to work in the morning I was just doing 40 mph ( not revving the nuts out of it. ) and after I changed into 6th it just seemed to loose all power. I knew the engine was gunna die so I pulled in the clutch just incase the rear locked up. So I pulled to the side and just had a quick scan over it. It wasn't too hot, everything looked still attached and as if it should be working. I tried starting with the battery with no luck so resorted to bump starting, again with no luck. But it made no noise lick as if it wanted to start. There was no ignition of the fuel what so ever. I've cleaned the carb with help, changed the spark plug, tried new top end gaskets, but they were the wrong size. I've checked there's a spark but still no start.

Has any one got any suggestions as I'm desperate to get back on the saddle :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online