Anyone know anyone who works with alarms?

Alex
This post is 7084 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well i have brought an old Mk3 Golf 16v, cant believe how slow it is compared to my old Mk2. But anyway was cheap and needed a car, now its been pi$$ing it down everyother day.

To get to the point for the insurance to be valid for theft, i need to provide a VSIB certificate to prove i have an alarm fitted.

The car has a clifford concept 300, but i dont have the certificate and do not know who fitted it.

I spoke to my local clifford dealer and they tell me they cant issue me a new installation certificate because the no longer make that alarm. But the insurance company say it doesnt matter i just need to provide proof i have one. And they will only take a VSIB certificate as proof.

Anyone got any ideas, or anyone i can talk to as i dont want to pay for a new alarm when it already has a working one :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online