yamaha dt parts

This post is 4461 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey all i need a hand with some parts for my bikes, first i need some rear footpegs and hngers for a 1991 dtr 125, they should be pretty easy but i cant find them anywhere!

the hard bits that i need are a carb and rear shock for a yamaha dt 230 lanza, i cant find these anywhere apart from a few from austrlia that are stupidly expesive

any help would be great

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

your'e going to have a hard time finding the lanza parts as they werent imported to UK as I'm sure you are aware of!

you will no doubt get the pillion pegs sooner or later on ebay or if you are lucky from someone here

I have some pegs that may fit, I bought in error a while ago. If youre in no rush I can dig them out at the weekend and email pics.

Different Hangers and pegs on the TDR but may still fit. Generous offer there!

The hangers and pegs come up on ebay a fair bit. I saw some not sell for 5 quid the other day. Search completed listings for "Yamaha dt125 rear" and you'll find them eventually.

If i see them come up ill let you know.

The carb on a lanza is a TM30 if im not mistaken. Is it you I'm txting about bits?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online