hi all yamaha owners

This post is 4462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

just wanted to say hello as i am new to this site. My names Callum from Manchester and im restoring my 1989 yamaha yb100 im new to motorbikes but a car mechanic by trade. i brought my yb100 in chorley in november last year as a project for the summer but now i have a problem its was runing but it just cut out and wont start again iv replaced the spark plug and ignition coil points and condenser but im still not getting a spark i tested the voltage coming from the source coil in the flywheel magneto and im only getting 0.2v. Iv checked the connections and all seems fine but im still gettin the same reading of 0.2v so now im at aloss any help would be great.

thanks callum

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome aboard Callum! I'm pretty sure I saw your post in the classics forum so hopefully the folks are helping you sort it out in that thread... this one's for the intros. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online