tzr problem starting. please please help

tzr 50/70
This post is 4466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My TZR wont start. Wtf is wrong with it. I have tried everything, changed spark plug, changed engine gaskets. Cleaned entire carb. Tried bumping and using battery, ( even though its flat). Tried everything I can possibly think of. It just won't start. And I miss riding it oh so much :( please help me.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You should intro yourself in the newbe section ,do you have spark ?

1st go post somting quick in Newbe section some guys here won't give you the time of day unless you do. This is a club not info on demand.

You need 3 things to make it run timed spark,good compression and fuel.

Have you tryed to put a bit of fuel right in the cylinder? If not pull the plug and put in 10 or so drops pop the the plug in quickly and see if it will run.

You said you cleaned the carb sure you didn't get the float jamed or the slide in back wards.

You should add some more detail LIke IE: it's was running then stoped,or just bought can't get running,why and what eng gaskets you put in ,how much compression ect. We don't have crystal balls to know what or where you might have messed up!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online