Please Help!!!

meteorman2
This post is 4462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've no idea either, but i'd wish you had made title a little less cryptic!!

Please help identify part on FZR600 instead of just please help!!!

If I knew what was in the picture I would not need to ask. That the whole point. I removed the left side fairing to change the oild and found this thing was broken. It is actually attatched to the chock lever and looks like some type of air scoop that blows onto the engine.

If I knew what was in the picture I would not need to ask. That the whole point. I.................

all i asked for was a description, of course we know that you dont know what it is!!!!

ive got it...you said near the clutch lever...that will be a left hand then ;)

theres something else in the picture but not sure about that, looks like its made of metal...maybe with some sort of rubber round id it...nope, just cant be sure...not a great picture. These models do have air scoops though

perhaps you can see it here?

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Yamaha/Motorcycle/1997/FZR600RJ/COWLING%201/parts.html

Would it be part 25 and part 27, scoop air bracket and rubber damper.

http://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-fzr600-rh-1996_model10286/partslist/C-12.html#results

Part No OEM number: 3HE-2137W-00

and damper OEM number: 3HE-2139U-00

certainly looks like it to me

next time.......do a little intro in the newbie area, and try and mention the bike you want help with in any title

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online