Yamaha majesty 125, indicator question. Help

Speede
This post is 4474 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, a few friends and I decided to have a wee challenge, we had to buy a 125 scooter get it running and road legal all for a few hundred pounds, and then we are going on a 4 night trip over the Scottish highlands.

I found myself a Yamaha majesty 2002 model. I have found that all the indicators work but fast, I have swapped out the relay but no difference, I tested the wires and found two plugs not attached to anything, the first is a twin plug with a green wire and a brown wire each have power when indicators are on, one for each side. Next to it is a 3 wire plug, red, black and light brown, red is power light brown powers up similar to flasher relay and same colour and black earth, does anyone know if there is something missing and should plug into these? Also the fuel/battery gauge consistently swings up and down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Speede. Have you a manual for the scoot? You may check online for a wiring diagram too. You should also introduce yourself in the New Member section. :luck:

Hi Speede. Have you a manual for the scoot? You may check online for a wiring diagram too. You should also introduce yourself in the New Member section. :luck:

Hi, thanks, I couldn't find any wiring diagrams on the web but still looking.

Looking for an online manual and on eBay, but I have been told it contains no wiring diagrams.

I'll be sure to introduce myself too.

Nice speaking to you.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online