Hey everybody!

This post is 4473 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, my name is Jeff. I've owned Yamahas since '84. My first was an '82 Seca Turbo, that was a FUN bike with a capital GO! Next was an '02 Warrior, can you say 'Hot Rod'? I now have a '12 FJR, yet to reach the 600 mile mark so no romping yet. Next year I'll be heading out on a two month motorcycle camping tour of the US. I look forward to reading up and getting to know you.

Jeff

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: Jeff. Sounds like you are not new to bikes. That camping road trip sounds awesome! How many states will you be visiting?

:welcome: Jeff. Sounds like you are not new to bikes. That camping road trip sounds awesome! How many states will you be visiting?

At this point I have Arizona (home), Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, B.C.(not sure on Canada) or Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota penciled in. From there, I'm not sure if I want to head east or just zig zag down the Rockies. I still have just over a year to plan. I'm open for suggestions. I'd kinda like to get to the Appalachians, but I'm not sure what route to take there from SD.

Wow! That sounds like a blast! I haven't a clue about the route to take from SD so I can't help you there. I haven't been over there except to visit family in PA and for Skil-Bosch training one weekend in Chicago... and all I really saw then was the airport, hotel, and the training center. I would totally recommend Hershey park in PA though. I had a ton of fun there. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online