Yamaha DT125R Front brake hose guide (front forks)

This post is 4364 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know what this is called or have apart number? Its the clouded/white plastic clip that guides the front brake hose down to the caliper and holds it to the fork leg. I need a replacement and can't find it on the parts manual/ diagram.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I know what ya mean,,,, but i havent a balls notion whats its called

Ring Wemoto or Bitz for Bikes and explain,,, they might have a name for it.

HTH

Here ya go Andy, you need part number 50, 2 off, about £7 each from Damerells, I had to buy 2 for mine, it's just classed as a 'HOLDER,WIRE' in the description, part 49 is classed as a 'GUIDE,CABLE'

frontfork.jpg

Thats not it NEV, its a white one down near the brake caliper, holds the brake pipe in place just before it goes onto the caliper.

Ah right number 18? its classed as a band,

frontbrakecaliper.jpg

A J Sutton have them at £12.80+ postage, but I'd still give Damerells a bell, bit cheaper from there

Cheers for the replies guys. I found it last night. The "band" i mean. Yeah alot of money for that i thought. I'll drill the broken bolt out of mine and clean it up. Expected it to be cheap. Ordered about 30 quid worth of bits from AJ sutton the othe night too. I have to say although they are easier than trying to explain to the vocal monkeys behind the counter of my local yamaha dealer what part i need, their service is less than good. If part of your order is out of stock and "could take up to 3 weeks to arrive" they give you the option of waiting or cancelling the order.

I emailed them to explain I'd like the items that are in stock to be sent out asap and they replied with "do you want me to cancel to the order". I had to explain very simply tht I wanted the stock items now and the others to be sent later once they arrive. Hopefully they can grasp that concept but I wont hold my breath. The fuse I need as mine has blown and halfrauds only stock longer 10A fuses. Useless...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online