'allo.

This post is 4320 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm not only new to these forums, but new to being a Yamaha owner. The main reason I joined is because Reddit's Yamaha section leads here and I needed help with my bike.

It's an old HT1-90 Enduro (prolly 1970) and I've cleared up most of the problems with it. We thought the oil pump was broken, but it seems like the gas line is pulling in air from somewhere; possibly the on/off valve (I don't know the mechanical term for it). So that problem is fixed, hopefully.

The only issues I seem to have now are that I don't know what type of oil to buy for filling the crankcase and my air filter is gone. The crankcase missing oil because I'm dumb and took the case off to replace a hose that I have removed improperly. The air filter was just old and I want to buy the sponge to put in it, but I don't know where to get just sponge from.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks tons.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome godslam" :welcome: thats a rare model, post up in wanted section, as these posts are often missed.

Greetings godslam, hey i've never heard of that bike...any chance of a picture?

:welcome:

Thanks. Here is the same model as mine, but in worse condition. I'll take my own pictures later when I have the chance.

http://www.usahonda....asp?pov=2136223

Welcome godslam" :welcome: thats a rare model, post up in wanted section, as these posts are often missed.

Thanks, I'll try that. I was sent here from another section saying that they might miss me there.

Thanks. Here is the same model as mine, but in worse condition. I'll take my own pictures later when I have the chance.

http://www.usahonda....asp?pov=2136223

Thanks, I'll try that. I was sent here from another section saying that they might miss me there.

no you wont be able to post in the wanted section unless you are a paid up member here, hardly worth it just for some filter foam though!...i responded to your first posting, stick with that one now and leave this section for the intros thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online