New Yamaha Member B-)

This post is 4475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone!!

My name is Ayrton Niall Lambird, named after the F1 Legend Ayrton Senna, and aslo after Niall Mackenzie who won the British Superbike Championship three times from 1996 to 1998.

I've been riding bikes since the age of 16, I started off riding a moped - Yamaha Aerox YQ50 which I loved riding around.. throughout the years I've gone up to a Yamaha YZF R125 which is pretty quick!

I'm currently in the process off getting ready to do my full bike test, fingers cross I'll pass B-)

After I pass, I'm looking at getting a Yamaha YZF R6

--

Aside from riding my bike, I'm a Manager and Personal Trainer of a Leisure Centre in Meopham, Kent. I specializing in Motivating and Inspiring other Men&Women to achieve their individual Health & Fitness Goals!

I use the world of Twitter and if any of you do too, then drop me a follow, I'll look forward to talking with you! - @AyrtonLambird

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC Ayrton! I take it your folks were some serious race fans, eh? Sounds like good people to be named after. :) Good luck on your test btw!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online