XV1900 Star Forward Controls?

stitch5249
This post is 4248 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, not long had my star but i really don't like foot boards so would like to change them for pegs, as i am 6ft2 my riding position isn't quite right either so was thinking of forward controls.

does anyone know if i can get a set specific to my bike and where? or would i have to buy universal and maybe have to mess about a bit with them?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Stitch. I'm only 5'2 so can't help you on the height issues... but you may want to post an intro in the new member section. :)

• 7 months later...

Have you sorted this yet stitch, i have highway hawk forward controls on my xvs1300. Coming from a vfr800 i was scraping the hell out of my boards so decided to go for it. Only downside was the mammoth airbox stuck right into my gammy knee. A cobra power pro intake has solved that and oh my it sounds awesome. Has also eliminated the low speed judder and made the ride smoother. She's going on the dyno this week to see how the extra air is effecting her. The grunt you get under acceleration is bonkers, i certainly wont need to change my pipe.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online