DT 125 help needed wiring :)

Dtr1991
This post is 4480 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't think we have a psychic section.

Why not give a bit more info on the bike and introduce yourself properly in the new members bit and then well see eh.

sorry dude try doing a intro with full pictures of my whole project put had difficultes lol appogies for the rudeness i own a dtr 125 if you could give me sum help on uploading pictures etc be great help :)

Ok, now the new members section has a FAQ or frequently asked questions area, guess what the very first one is.

:eusa_doh:

Ok, now the new members section has a FAQ or frequently asked questions area, guess what the very first one is.

:eusa_doh:

Kind of cynical, eh? Oh, wait..........um, never mind.

:grin:

hello guys rather new and in need of a bit of help on the wiring with my dt 125 cheers

Ah. I've seen this before. You should be able to solve this by the simple expedient of supplying the required 1.21 gigawatts to the flux capacitor. Hope this helps.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online