CB 350 my first bike and project

Wulliie
This post is 4336 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bought it for £115 just passed my DAS and went about fixing it. Didnt have the intention to make this thread so i only have before and after pictures. Lets just say that it was totally F**KED! Bought as a non runner later foudn out that the pison had shattered and conrod was bent badly. Rebuilt the engine and repaired the frame which was in a terrible state. It sailed through its MOT and insurance was cheap! Cant really ask for more!

Before

brokebike.jpg

Nasty Surprise in the engine

IMG-20120116-00143.jpg

After

540219_10150628130372654_532837653_9121087_947727412_n.jpg

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I remember them, looked real good in the red and white. As i recall the biggest problem at the time was the RD350.

Both red and white both 350 and the diesel got wasted proper by the RD. Performance aside they were crackers, ok brakes, comfy, nowhere near as stuffy as the super dulls dream out at a similar time.

Nice one, make a cracking first bike.

Aye, I'm with Airhead, can't remember the CB350, I can remember the CB400/4 though.

Yeah its a twin. It was a 1986 model parts were horrible to get hold of. Moved on to a YZF 600 the 350 just didn't have the power.

Was a little head turner though loads of people always come up and ask me about it.

pretty bikes and I remember them.

I even passed one on the motorway the other day

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online