Life is good !

2 Wheels
This post is 4337 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Enjoy it !

Life is short, so make every moment count.

The best things in life are hard to get, but there worth fighting for, the reward at the end is second to none!

The best things in life are free, there all arround you, just open your eyes.

Dont get down in the dumps with the stresses of modern living, it will all work out eventually.

For those of you accross the world that think your troubles are big ! there are others less fortunate.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I woke up this morning to the rain and wind bashing my windows, so am at home pissing about, i kept my wee girl home from the babysitters,,,,,,, while looking at her playing on the floor i thaught to myself,,,your a happy wee girl,,,,and she is, she's always smiling and full of fun and develment (apart from when her teath are at her). She wakes in the morning with a few crys but when ya go in she has the bigest full on smile you can get. (i am like a bare in the morning for at lease half an hour).

Anyway i was thinking to myself that all is not to bad and life was fairly good despite all the doom and gloom of resession and everyone walking arround with there heads hanging low.

Life is what you make of it,,,,,,,, if you make it doom and gloom then that is what it will be. If you make it happy and fun then thats what it will be.

So stand up and be counted, set some goals for yourselvs, strive to achieving them and have some fun along the way !

http://youtu.be/RBdC8Al-8B8

And there speaks the reverend Pat.

Where did all that bololocks come from?

Right on REV your only as down as you want to be!!! :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Life is good except when your new purchase (1984 DT 125 LC)has sprung a leak, booo. Hope you can cheer me up as I understand you have experience of changing a drive sprocket seal, is it an easy fix?

Where did all that bololocks come from?

emmm,,,,,, i dont know,, i was only off work one day and allready my brain was going soft :eusa_doh:

I understand you have experience of changing a drive sprocket seal, is it an easy fix?

Yes is the answer.

Athough what i had to change was my gear changing oil seal,,,, anyway there much the same thing.

Whip off your locking nut,, then sprocket,, then spacer (depending on model ) and there is the oil seal.

If ya have a hard time getting it out, make up a little hook so you can stick it into seal and pull it out. Then on with the new seal after you oil it up a bit and make sure its sitting propperly,,,,, back on with the rest of the stuff then and job done.

Only thing you must do is try and find out why the seal leaked in the first place,, Is the bearings behind the seal ok,, any movement in the shaft,, mabey it was just dirt that made it leak or perished with age.

Good luck with it !!!

My philosophy is this..........................

Growing old is inevitable..............................Growing up is optional! :hyper:

My philosophy is this..........................

Growing old is inevitable..............................Growing up is optional! :hyper:

I'll second that :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online