Dt 125 problem! Help

Barbary12
This post is 4494 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I completely stripped my dt down and power coated the frame. Iv put everything back together on the bike, every wire is in the right place, they only connect into the right connector anyways... It has a very good spark full tank of fresh juice but will not start. I don't think it's a wiring issue because it has a good spark? The only thing iv changed is the throttle cable as I notice the old one was chewed up when removed it. I completly cleaned carb out and none of the settings have been touched and it was running fine b4. Could I have not attached the cable to the slider in the carb properly or Is there only one way it goes? Iv check silly obvious things like ht cap changing plug, side stand switch etc, I even took the plug out and tipped some petrol in the head and quickly put plug back in and kicked it but still nothing. Why if there's fuel in head and spark with compression and ignition on is it still not firing?. It worked fine b4 I took apart. Use to start first kick even from cold?? Any help thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online