bloody weather

liquidcooled
This post is 7095 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had to work at 6.30 this morning, and what do i see when i look out? fookin snow! :rolleyes: this bastard country's a shit hole! by the looks of it it's starting to clear now though so the day isn't lost yet. have you got snow pete?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Well the sun is just starting to come out here, and annoyingly i got up at 8am this morning to get the worlds biggest exhaust fitted to my bike so i can mot it.

BUT the garage cant take my bike today! And i cant be arsed to take the exhaust back off, to put it on again, to take back off, to stick the scorpion one on.

AND there is NO WAY in the world im riding my bike with a bazooka on the back unless purely to the mot station and back :angry:

Then again might be tempted tomorrow when i hear the bikes going B)

It might get bloody hot in Aus but @ least it doesnt snow where i am.  Good for dricing, but sucks cause we can't ski.

U ever heard of it snowing in queensland? Were up the top of Aus so we get the heat, go way down south and u get snow.

• Admin

Its only a few hours drive to NSW for a bit of snow boarding ;)

• Admin

Unfortuantly for me, when i was there i was at the wrong time of year for snow, ive always wanted to ski :(

All this talk of SNOW is pissin' me off! :angry::P

Seems like everyone else got the snow we usually get!......

Oh Well, there's always the possibility of doing some Water Skiing this summer B) ......as long as it doesn't dry up & look like Mexico around here by then :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online