Noisy clutch :( DT125RE '06

Keiran95
This post is 4495 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Id stick with oem to be honest, the quality of the plates will be much better than a cheaper after market one.

Just a quick question again, the clutch seems to stop being as noisy when i pull it in.. i changed the engine oil and im still having the same problem, is this a big problem or will it just be noisy? or does it mean its on its last legs and ill end up with no clutch lol i am debating whether to buy the dep full system or a new clutch because if i need new clutch plates and springs i will have to get grafting for another month before i have enough for my exhaust system

Thanks for reading, sorry to be a pain

is there any easy way of checking this? it might just be me being a perfectionist and worrying too much because it rides perfect and to be fair it isnt really that loud, but i have no idea how to tell if i need new plates springs ect...

How are you anyway Airhead, you never seem to need to post on here lol

Your clutch will make a noise when its not engaged, thats normal.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online