New rubber soon...(XJ600N)

trumpetdude
This post is 4479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So, the Divvy will need a new rear tyre soon. I do a lot of motorway riding usually with a lot of gear. Currently got Battlax on the rear and was wondering if there's a tyre out there which is less prone to getting squared off whilst still being a good all rounder? I've no problem with getting the bike over on the corners, just that there aren't that many corners on my regular rides. I didn't have the bike when the rear tyre was new so I may just go for the same and see how I get on but was wondering what you folks thought.

Any input appreciated...

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i use bt45's on my xj, and they have never gave me any problems, think pirelli sport/speed demon's fit aswell. my last sets were dunlops but they never really seamed to warm up properly . . i wud recommend the bt45s :)

cant grumble though i got 10000 out of the bridgestones

Jaysus Paul,,, i must be doing something seriously wrong, im on Dunlopes sportmax and only getting 4k at most

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online