DT125R '03 plastic.

This post is 4500 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Couple months ago I had a really good site bookmarked, but after a harddriver-crash I had to get a new one and lost that site.

The reason to that I'm looking for the site it because they had plastic to Yamaha DT125R 2003, just like mine, and other "odd/old" 125ccs like CRM etc, not the newer one as WRR or whatever they are called.

Front mudguard, rear mudgard, sidecovers and the covers for the tank all that for less then 200€, which is fairly a good price to be.. Maybe a bit more but not much, I've been searching for the site A LOT, browsing trough 50 pages on Google with several different search terms, I would be so glad if anyone know what the website is called, I know it ends with "co.uk"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds too good too be true, do you have any kind of link to this guy? Would really appreciate it :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online