Getting stickers/decals made up

AndyDtr08
This post is 4506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I don't know if anyone else has come across anywhere that does this or has any advice in general but here goes.

I'm building a DT125R up from the ground. I've got almost all parts now and will be starting the build as soon as my logbook for the frame comes through.

I've bought full new plastic set with new sticker kit. The sticker kit doesnt include the stickers for the tank that matches/meets the ones on the rad scoops. I'm going to be re spraying the tank and will want new stickers. Does anyone know what my best line of action is?

Is there anywhere that would be able to get the stickers. I'll say, I have yet to try yamaha as i think they only would have part number for tank assy, but i dont actually have the parts book. If anyone has that it would be very useful.

I'm guessing i should paint tank, apply decals ( if i can get them made) then lacquer?

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers drewpy, very useful. Only seem to have the classics on there as i guess there arnt too many people restoring DTR's yet but i'll drop them an email!

Saw some nice decals for the Rd too. If i can get a complete set of fairings im getting them done in blue and getting the decals from here!

Agood paint shop, with the Right Graphics can copy and make em,,, my mate has made upteen copies,, He gets loads of pictures , then sizes them ,,, prints em off, :spin2:

Agood paint shop, with the Right Graphics can copy and make em,,, my mate has made upteen copies,, He gets loads of pictures , then sizes them ,,, prints em off, :spin2:

Brilliant cheers, ill look into that too. I'm going to be spraying the tank myself i think, much cheaper i would guess. Any idea how much a tank spray would be if i took it all back to bare metal? They'll give better results than me!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online