Gumtree find - free holiday

Matthew Duncan
This post is 4509 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

flicking through gumtree on my lunch break, nd i came across this . .

http://www.gumtree.com/p/community/wanted-female-to-accompany-single-male-to-turkey-free-holiday/101317558

am i the only one that thinks thats kinda wierd?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

could be genuine... could be dodgey, maybe the poor guy is just lonely, i wouldnt mind having a lady accompany me on a holiday to turkey...

Could well be genuine, but I doubt he'll get many bites. People are stupid though and I'm sure a few womenfolk will blunder along, ignoring all possible consequences.

Keep eyes on the headlines and obits...

There was a film about that once called Castaway, starring Oliver Reed and Amanda Donohoe. (now in Emerdale) so if you want to see more of her.

Only they went on a desert island for a year.

I think it was based on a true story.

Well i just put some lippy on and the missus best dress n sent him an e-mail...........................Fingers crossed! :P

he can't see you in a email :eusa_think: are you sure the lippy n dress are for his benifit :eusa_think: or yours :eusa_whistle:

Shhhhhh! the missus dont know what goes on when shes at work!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online