Posh Firm derestricted CDI.

MrDadKDX
This post is 4365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I baught a derestricted cdi from a bike breakers in London which was addvertised on Ebay, only problem is there is no fitting instructions with it as it came of a KDX250F that was being broken up for parts, my bike is a KDX250F also but i cant see no way to fit this Posh Firm cdi, is there someone out there who can help me out, all and any assistance would be greatly apprieciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your right it is a Kwaka, oh dear, do you think he is in the wrong place by chance? I suggest that you search "KAWASAKI OWNERS CLUBS" and not "YAMAHA OWNERS CLUB" the clue might be in the name.

Yeh, youre right MRR, but taking into account that im on "all NON yamaha related content", in the general forum page i think you might want to try thinking about what page youre on before you try to be a smart arse. I was looking for an educated , intelligent answer from a grown up.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online