This post is 4394 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am Peter,

I live in the north-east of England near Middlesbrough, I am a born again biker aged 60 with three bikes in the stable, there is a 1978 Kawasaki 250 Ltd a runner but currently on sorn, a Honda 400t which is road legal but laid up till I sort a problem out and finally a Yamaha XJ600F that is currently on the road but again with minor problems but I loved my first ride on it on Friday night, not too far but bloody cold still enjoyable though a very nippy machine, I started riding motorcycles at 16 (1966) or thereabouts even driving professionally for a while (GPO telegram boy) and gave it up around 1978 marriage etc. etc. you all know the scenario lol, but I always missed it so now I am back lol :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome pete" most of us are B.A,bikers, better second time around,, [ was always skint the first time]

what bikes were you courier on in the 1970"s ?

Welcome pete" most of us are B.A,bikers, better second time around,, [ was always skint the first time]

what bikes were you courier on in the 1970"s ?

I rode a BSA bantam, our office had three think it was a 175 and 2 x 150,s but it was a long time ago lol

Greetings Peter and welcome back ...take care out there :thumb:

:welcome:

Thanks mate, it is a bit busier nowadays isn't it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online