Carole Nash Bike Show - Lanark

This post is 4511 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks,

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but this :

http://www.classicbikeshows.com/showindex.asp?showcode=GSS12

is on this weekend at the Lanark Agricultural Centre..

A bunch of us are going from from the Scottish Bikers Forum.. Looks like it might a nice day out, less than a tenner entry too with free parking!

C.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i wiz plannin on going, but cant manage now due to work :( see you have an XJ600n, have any problems with oil coming out the breether from the airbox?

Matt

Trumpet" when you leaving , i take it your going saturday? as weather looks the usual for sundays,,am going sat, be down edinburgh way, A71 maybe,,, :headbang:

P,S, matt " are you overfilled with oil,? if not that back-presure maybe, :shrug:

Hey Blackhat. I'm planning on leaving around 10. Once my chores are done :hyper:, going down the A702 (a bit more direct for me) then cutting up on the 721, planning on being at the Esso station for about 10.30. Not in a major hurry to get down so won't be nailing it, may come back up the A71 to prolong the day though.

Mattew, what Blackhat said. No probs with the breatherpipe (although I've not checked in a while :eusa_whistle: ), you'll notice if it's back pressure, bike will be a bit sluggish. Any blue smoke on start up?

Any blue smoke on start up?

Will be for me " am on the H2 tmorrow, :jossun: Am leavin 9.30ish . be in edimburgh 10.30ish. then M8 to livingston, then A71,

might see you en-route, B)

bikes a bit sluggish anyway due to that daft 33bhp kit that keeps my licence and my insurance valid :/ its not overfilled, just allways seems to leak, then get low, once topped up runs fine for the first few weeks then starts to drip, then a bit more, and next thing you go back to your bike after an hour and theres a puddle underneath :(

And its deffo the airbox / breather matt ? whats the milage of the bike ,, :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online