Adjusting YBR 125 for tall rider.

RecoilUK
This post is 4524 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys

Have just done my CBT on a YBR 125 and really like the bike, I was thinking of getting a Varadero 125 as i'm a tall rider, but if I could get the YBR 125 to work, that would be great.

So the problem I noticed during my CBT, because my arms are not the longest in the world, I found to get comfortable I had to sit against the tank, but because I have really long legs, it ment that my feet were at an odd angle and found that it was uncomfortable and had to shift around a bit to operate the rear brake and change gear.

But if I sat back on the seat, then my feet were fine, but I was at a bit of a stretch in the arms.

Is this something I can adjust on the bike to get a comfortable riding position, are the foot levers adjustable? pegs? and by how much is it possible to swing the handlebars forwards?

Thanks guys, look forward to your responses.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online