Mario is Pissed off

Smitty
This post is 6966 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

All non-Yamaha Motorcycle Related Chat

Meaning none bike stuff? So if u want to just read about bikes then DONT come in this section. Ive seen heaps of stuff in here non bike related, i mean thats what this section is for.

A spell in the Military would straighten you out you damn pussy.
I've heard 'bad' things happen when u go to them things. So many guy's, no females....

.....& your point is?.......

Just trying to spead some humor around.

This is a goddam motorcycle site not a punkass arcade in the Mall.

A spell in the Military would straighten you out you damn pussy.

u r very funny... i cant contain myself from thinking what a utter wanker u r my sister probably had more irish in her (excuse the pun) than u will ever have in you unless u get shagged up the pooper by a leprachaun. so just give it a brake get a life and fuck off u sad little person you really need to get a reality check.... :angry:

u r very funny... i cant contain myself from thinking what a utter wanker u r    my sister probably had more irish in her (excuse the pun) than u will ever have in you unless u get shagged up the pooper by a leprachaun. so just give it a brake get a life and fuck off u sad little person you really need to get a reality check.... :angry:

u probably dont even know where guiness orriginates from

we want more entertaining stuff than that

hmmm, without being rude, i think this apeals to the younger generation who wasted 100's f hours playing mario till all hours of the night. The game did suck i'll admit, but it was funny thsat he had a shotgun.

Ignore that Eddie

Yeah, u see people like this all over the internet.

The funny part is i think this was meant to go in The Bar section.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online