ttr600re/belgarda

This post is 4521 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys..

ive recently bought a ttr600re..its in mint low mileage condition with one previous owner..

ive always fancied the red/white belgarda models..so i bought new genuine yamaha front mudguard,rear mudguard,headlight cowl,fork leg protectors and seat cover (discontinued by yamaha..sourced one from germany) in the 1999 belgarda colours.

ive also fitted black excel rims with gold talon hubs built with stainless spokes..and a micron end can (loud)

i need the taller belgarda ohlins shock as the standard re shock makes the bike a little low at the bike..

has anyone got one of the ohlins shock for sale..or can anyone suggest a longer shock from another bike that would bolt straight in..

i also know the belgarda forks were longer than the re forks so would be interested in a good set of belgarda forks.

here are pics before and after of my 05 ttr600re

thanks

sean

[email protected]

ttr600008.jpg

april2012bikepics072.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online