YP125 Majesty 125cc wiring diagram

vulpine
This post is 4365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI peeps

I really need a wiring diagram for this bike. or some pics of someones bike wiring.

Most of the bike's electrics are live inc carb heater!, petrol gauge, and others with the ignition switch off.

i have the bike in peices trying to work this out but it looks like this is by design. puzzled.

thick red cable from battery positive goes through 20amp fuse to various circuits above - always on

thinner red cables comes from the voltage reg through 4amp fuse to the radiator fan via temp switch.

hmm my current thinking is i will need to hook up a relay to energise these circuits only with the ignition key turned to on position.

really confuzzled! please help me lol

thanks

Jon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sadly no - well i say that, they may do one for a bike that has the same loom but i wouldn't know which

MALAGUTI MADISON 125, BENELLI VELVET 125, MBK SKYLINER 125, Yamaha XN125 and others are similar apparently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online