This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey people :D

I have joined this club, just now, to try and get some help for my pal Keith who has a problem with starting his Tcat.

I had an SV650 and got wrid of it which is the worst thing I have done :( I well miss it so I will probably get a tcat as well as they are great bikes and very good value for money!!!.

I put a post up in the help section but I hadn't introduced my self, which was a bit rude. I'm just quite keen to help Keith out as he isn't very web savvy and he is getting a bit low because his Tcat was stolen and then recovered but he can't get it to work again :'(

Musselburgh / Edinburgh area... I'm sure he would pay for someone to help out if they are in the area... I have seen a few thundercats around Edinburgh.

Cheers for any help you guys can give and sorry for not introducing myself before.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Chossy and a very warm welcome to the YOC, nice one mate and I'm sure someone will have just the fix you need. Lots of guys on here who are stuffed full of useful bits of knowledge plus there are a few who are stuffed with someting else but let's not go there! :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online