more power?

east.coast.cafe
This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just bought my first bike, which I have already gone through a few hoops to get legal and on the road. I want to know if there is anyway to get more power from my xs500. It feels like she wants to go but I can't seem to really get going over about 50mph. any help?

Cheers,

AD

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi AD, might be nice if you did an INTRO mate not just rock up and start asking questions, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out AFTER you have introduced yourself, a LOT of guys on here work on the theory that if you give "NO INTRO you get NO INFO". Having said that it might be an idea to list a few of the things you have done so no one duplicates what you've already done, if it's only doing 50mph then there is certainly something wrong you just need to give more details. Don't be put off by not getting an answer straight away you just need to say Hi first, their nice people on here but wary of strangers and one hit wonders. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online