My Introduction :)

This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all, long time anonymous lurker on the forums, and now im an official owner of a Yamaha bike, i figured id sign up :)

Just a bit about me:

Just turned 17, finally moved on from my 50cc moped that i got for my 16th birthday.

I love all styles of bike, but especially cruisers. So for my first 'real bike' i got an XVS 125 Dragstar about a month ago, and i absolutely love it! Been looking forward to owning this bike for about 6 months now.

Still riding on L plates at the minute, but planning on doing my full test as soon as i save some money.

Using the bike for everything, its my only transport so this is my commuter bike, in all weathers..

Dream bike: XVS1300A Midnight Star

So thats me :) very very happy with my new bike, still smiling every time i see it, and still daydreaming in college about going out on it :P

So thats about it :) thats my introduction :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So thats about it :) thats my introduction :)

Welcome to the forum rsc, give yourself a pat on the back for one of the best intros.

Mike

Hi RSC, welcome to the YOC, always nice to have a keen biker onboard, stay safe. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online