04 YZ125 forks

This post is 4524 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I bought a bike with an unknown bent fork and I'm in bad need of knowing what other years and models will bolt directly to my factory tripple mount.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Eric, Welcome to the YOC, just to let you know mate this area is for your intro not questions. So please be kind enough to redo your intro and then ask your questions in the "WORSHOP" section of the site. That said it would be better if you were to give some indication as to what sort of bike it might be you are asking about, just saying "I bought a bike" does not give much in the way of information to go on is it in fact a YAMAHA and if so what style is it Cruiser/superbike/moped? You see the problem I hope. Plus just to add salt to the wound would you walk up to a bunch of strangers and start asking questions? We like to know who we are talking to and we do get a LOT of one hit wonders on here who expect advice for free and then bugger off never to be heard of again, some don't even have the common courtesy to say thank you when you have helped them out. You will find on here that they are nice people and they like to help out but as some say "NO INTRO NO INFO. :jossun:

Who's that then????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online