2003 Thundercat Front Brakes

Chunk61
This post is 4394 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 4 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi,i have just looked at youtube,and there are no specific videos on the thundercat,but there are a number on bleeding brakes on different bikes,and these should help you ,if you still have this problem.sounds like an air lock,to me,especially since their are no leaks.the various techniques should help you sort out your bike.good luck,yambam52.

hi,i have just looked at youtube,and there are no specific videos on the thundercat,but there are a number on bleeding brakes on different bikes,and these should help you ,if you still have this problem.sounds like an air lock,to me,especially since their are no leaks.the various techniques should help you sort out your bike.good luck,yambam52.

Pop over to the new members area and introduce youself properly. A lot of posts get passed over like the one above simply for a lack of introduction.

There are plenty of folk need help of all kinds. Some just want a bit of banter.

Its a common sight. No please, thank you or second post. Nobody wants that.

at least you jumped in with help rather than ," my bike won't start ,why/".

welcome to the madhouse yambam.

also this is an oldish post ,he's probley sorted it by now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online