hi everyone, 125 dt

willkerrnot
This post is 4497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all

im william k age 36, and come from Port Glasgow, on the west coast of Scotland.

i just bought myself a nice dt 125, and wanted to introduce myself and say hello. So hello Everyone... Great site ;-)

Does anyone know how i can tell what modle i have as the bike didnt come with any doc's just some parts and garage reciepts..

The bikes aways till wednesday :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: getting the head gaskets done and next month i was going to get the oil seals replaced' everything looks great on the dt as it was well looked after.

this is my 1st dt.. so will prob need loads of help in the next few months.

feel free to give me any advice you thing i will need .

thanks for taking a look

William :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome will " port glasgow " i would chain up your DT,,, i remember worknig near there , fucker"s boke into our van , :madflame:

Any way " why no documents with bike ? :eusa_think:

Welcome will " port glasgow " i would chain up your DT,,, i remember worknig near there , fucker"s boke into our van , :madflame:

maybe the last owner didnt chain it up John :lol:

anyway, chains dont stop em!!!! :madflame:

Welcome William,

It says in your profile that its a 2006 bike ???? if thats the case your's is a DT125RE

You need paper-work to get her on the road !

thanks for the nice welcome, everyone :jossun: keep the bike inside lol.

im got the bike from a youngster a new doors up, and struck a great wee deal for myself ( didnt have all the £ ) so he's holding on to all the doc's and road parts till next wk,

Welcome William,

It says in your profile that its a 2006 bike ???? if thats the case your's is a DT125RE

You need paper-work to get her on the road !

hi 2 wheels

thanks for taking the time to look at my profile,

i dont know for sure, but i will on monday and will any luck i will get the bike running for this weekened :hyper: and il post some pics..

Greetings will :welcome: good intro that :thumb:

thanks

and cheers for the warm welcome, :jossun:

• 1 month later...

hi everyone

just found out a bit more about my bike its a 2002 dt125 r .. lol cant trust any1 these days.. but still love her and have names her beth ... :spin2::jossun::spin2:

Welcome Will, just read through. Thats good that its 2002 The DTR's are better imo and I've owned a DTRE too so i'm not just jealous of the new styling.

Omce you've had the head gasket done, don't forget to keep checking the cylinder hear nuts and tightening them if needed. I'm currently rebuilding a 1998 and will be building a 1990 from the ground up afterwards. Great bikes!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online