sm sprockets

spurs59
This post is 4533 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alright mate just checked ebay for you and the standard sprocket sizes are as follows,

16 Tooth front sprocket

57 Tooth rear sprocket

if you are after more top end performance the you can either get a smaller rear sprocket or a larger front sprocket, i wouldnt reccomend going to much lower though, maybe just go up a tooth on the front. By doing this you do lose some performance accelerating.

In my opinion the bikes are fast enough with the standard sprocket sizes and have great power through out the gears.

Let me know how you get on, goodluck! heres a link for the standard chain and sprockets providing your bike is on the title of the listing, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-DT125R-DT125X-1989-07-D-I-D-Chain-and-Sprocket-Standard-Kit-/150709232137?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2316f86209

Alright mate just checked ebay for you and the standard sprocket sizes are as follows,

16 Tooth front sprocket

57 Tooth rear sprocket

if you are after more top end performance the you can either get a smaller rear sprocket or a larger front sprocket, i wouldnt reccomend going to much lower though, maybe just go up a tooth on the front. By doing this you do lose some performance accelerating.

In my opinion the bikes are fast enough with the standard sprocket sizes and have great power through out the gears.

Let me know how you get on, goodluck! heres a link for the standard chain and sprockets providing your bike is on the title of the listing, http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2316f86209

thanks keiran,with all the mods done to my bike im only getting 65mph from it and wanted to change the sprockets to see if i could get it to do 75mph.would you recommend me only going down one tooth on the back sprocket

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online