tailtidy and bars

spurs59
This post is 4449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

P1020736.jpg

Was an interesting angle i admit but it done the job. Id recomend the drc edge 2 tail light if youre to go for one, as for renthal bars i couldnt see the point.

P1020736.jpg

Was an interesting angle i admit but it done the job. Id recomend the drc edge 2 tail light if youre to go for one, as for renthal bars i couldnt see the point.

i take it the drc edge 2 tail light fits straight into where the standard back light goes?

Standard bars are invariably made of toffee. If youre going to throw it down a lane renthals are good money spent.

That isnt a drc tail light on my dt by the way, it was an acerbis one but it would take a bit of modifying to get any universal enduro type tail light to fit unless you go for the R&G one which looks like a straight bolt on.

With regards to the bars, i done a heck of a lot of green laning and threw that bike at the scenary a few times and had a spill on the road once (hit ice) the only damage was the tank, the bars were fine.

Drc edge 2:

IMG_0024.jpg

R&G: http://www.rg-racing.com/browseBike/Yamaha/DT125R/All_Years/LP0055BK.aspx

The R&G definitely looks a straight forward bolt on to me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online