inlet manifold

spurs59
This post is 4537 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I did, it didnt go any slower, but probably no faster either...the thing is I did a few things all at the same time so how each individual change worked out was a bit lost! I must say though I prefer the way I did it to the usual one proffered by others

I did, it didnt go any slower, but probably no faster either...the thing is I did a few things all at the same time so how each individual change worked out was a bit lost! I must say though I prefer the way I did it to the usual one proffered by others

what way did you do it?

Personaly I'm a bit lost.

'Any-one done the above'... and above is the words 'inlet manifold'?

Is there a picture missing?

What's the question?

Aye Spurs, reckon you need to ellaborate on that type of mod mate, as mines pretty much been modded to the hilt, and the air intake manifold is a new one on me, unless you mean making it fit a bigger carb, like say a 34mm Mikuni, from a standard 26-28mm one? the only thing I've done to mine concerning that area is to take off the snorkel, so as to lean off mine slightly as it was running a tad rich.

Aye Spurs, reckon you need to ellaborate on that type of mod mate, as mines pretty much been modded to the hilt, and the air intake manifold is a new one on me, unless you mean making it fit a bigger carb, like say a 34mm Mikuni, from a standard 26-28mm one? the only thing I've done to mine concerning that area is to take off the snorkel, so as to lean off mine slightly as it was running a tad rich.

click here

scroll down on link to find it.

Ah you mean that modification, well the few people who I know to have done it with their DT's have noticed little, if any difference to their bikes, so I left mine alone, although I did change the reed petals from fibre glass ones to carbon fibre, and noticed there was an added "crispness" to the throttle.

Ah you mean that modification, well the few people who I know to have done it with their DT's have noticed little, if any difference to their bikes, so I left mine alone, although I did change the reed petals from fibre glass ones to carbon fibre, and noticed there was an added "crispness" to the throttle.

did you have re-jet after fitting the carbon fibre reed petals and do you have a link to them

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online