Chain and Sproket and Other bearing.

JoeS
This post is 4541 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Were not having a go at you Joe, just trying to help but it's up to you where your priorities are.

All I'm trying to emphasize is get a manual and do it yourself and save a lot of money.

I learnt the hard way in the seventies and have never looked back.

Me too, i did an apprenticship at the very start of the cpve bullshit. £27 a week for a 40+ hour week doing all the shit the qualified blokes didn't want to.

I bought ran insured and maintained a Gp100 on that.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you can't afford one because your a student stay in one night over the weekend instead of going to Spoons and you've got the money to buy one, simple.

I Know your not having a pop but just to let you know, I havnt been out for over 3 months. Ive really wanted to get into motorbike engineering for a while so I guess the best place to start is my own bike with a Manual.

I Know your not having a pop but just to let you know, I havnt been out for over 3 months. Ive really wanted to get into motorbike engineering for a while so I guess the best place to start is my own bike with a Manual.

Well done Joe. Good lad

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online