Kev Try's Veet for men

drewpy
This post is 4381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Had a bad experiance with that stuff myself at cosford last year, thought it would be a good idea to "give myself a trim" before going out on the piss in wolverhampton, so i slapped a load of it on and waited the 6 miinutes, but by the time i had got back some other bugger had jumped in the shower, so there i was standing in the middle of the hallway with steam rising off my bollocks wondering what to do next... i ended up sitting in the sink just to get some relief... also ended up with a knob looking like a roast chicken

Thats absolute class! almost as bad as putting deep heat on your inner thigh and you balls touching it!!!

makes you yelp a wee bit i tell ya lol

did something similar to one of the lads at work, he had a bit of a reputation as being a loose canon, one of his favourite dirty tricks was flopping his knob out and sticking it in your ear if you fell asleep in the crewroom, one day he decided to flop it out and wave it around whilst i was on tool stores duty, nearest thing i had to hand was an "air duster" (can of compressed gas, when turned inverted it sprays freezing liquid and can give you frostbite) and gave him a swift squirt to the gonads... he was singing soprano for a while and i think he learnt his lesson...

he also pissed in my pint at the christmas pissup last year, thats what i blamed on my rather extravagent technicolour yawn

Shitting in a johnny and swinging it around whilst people are trying to get ready for parade is another gooden!

But its better to do it when you aint got the runs lol

Have you ever played "FRECKLES" ? now thats fucking sick!

This is to determine who's getting the next round.

You all sit a round a table with your drinks, put your chin on the table, one lad takes a shit on the table then slaps it making it go every where. who ever moves out the way buys the drinks lol.

now i dont know whats worse........laying the shit, slapping the shit or even participating in this game lol

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ever played "FRECKLES" ? now thats fucking sick!

This is to determine who's getting the next round.

You all sit a round a table with your drinks, put your chin on the table, one lad takes a shit on the table then slaps it making it go every where. who ever moves out the way buys the drinks lol.

now i dont know whats worse........laying the shit, slapping the shit or even participating in this game lol

like me you must have been a frikin para haha

I think I would rather just foot the bill for a round than shit on the table or have someone else do it... and I especially wouldn't touch it! (ick)

I have empathy for the pain of hair removal creams (that stuff burns when it's not on your nethers) but couldn't help from laughing my ass off! I'm all for pranks, but swinging your dick around is just asking for trouble! I'd say it served him right Foamy. :D

Not that anyone asked for my opinion :D

did something similar to one of the lads at work, he had a bit of a reputation as being a loose canon, one of his favourite dirty tricks was flopping his knob out and sticking it in your ear if you fell asleep in the crewroom, one day he decided to flop it out and wave it around whilst i was on tool stores duty, nearest thing i had to hand was an "air duster" (can of compressed gas, when turned inverted it sprays freezing liquid and can give you frostbite) and gave him a swift squirt to the gonads... he was singing soprano for a while and i think he learnt his lesson...

he also pissed in my pint at the christmas pissup last year, thats what i blamed on my rather extravagent technicolour yawn

Just gotta be a Liney!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online