Hello to everyone :) Yamaha Vity rear wheel possible problem?

jayc1471
This post is 4542 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

Fairly new to this forum but I have a question that has been bothering me for a few months. I took my Yamaha vity to the dealership to get the rear wheel checked over because I noticed I slight wobble to the rear wheel when engaging the throttle. The guy who checked it over said "not trying to sound funny but this is the cheapest Yamaha scooter you can buy so not everything is going to be perfect and said that the slight wobble is acceptable" As a newbie I took this as good advise and that I'm being picky but upon searching the forums relating to this topic I'm not so sure now. I check the rear wheel for play and there is no evidence of this but only see the wobble as I said when I engage the throttle. Also I'm very careful so I'm it's not the way I ride it .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome jay" thats complete bollocks that dealer said, even chinese bikes don"t wobble, get a second opinion, is ther warrenty ?

Thanks for the reply, its under warranty as it is only 6 months old from new, but I spoke to the official yamaha dealership where I bought it and they do not seem interested in the problem.

I want to say sorry the other fourms members as I posted this thread after reeding the first subject in the new members section not to say hi and then ask there is a problem with my bike and treat it like an oncall garage, sorry again guys!! :eusa_doh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online