2011 YBR 125 Foot Rubber

tgsm7
This post is 4539 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a little incident the other day (happened to be my birthday), basically ran out of road and ended up in a ditch.

Resulting in a new brake lever and my right side fairing and exhaust cover to be resprayed :-/

The only part ive had problems sorting is the footpeg rubber..... now i can only find the whole foot peg/side stand assembly.. is there any chance of finding just the peg?

Cheers!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey buddy!

Ive had a little crash with my YBR too! a few weeks ago now though. But upon looking for parts for my bike. i have only ever come across the foot pedals for pillion passengers

However - I did just search eBay and found this, dont know if its much help

http://www.ebay.co.u...2#ht_1575wt_952

The part above is for an 08 model so i dont know if it will fit. There isnt much difference between the latter year models i believe. And from the looks of things, the pegs/side stand are one unit - so i doubt if you will find just one peg on its own.

But as such, thats all i have come across.

Hope this is of some help!

Good Luck!

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply, but im watching that already :lol: Im going to see if i can glue and clamp it back together next time i get the chance, i dont want to go through replacing the lot.

• Who's Online (See full list)