1994 YAMAHA FZR400

Smitty
This post is 6133 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm looking @ a second hander for a quick first bike then stepping up into the Fazzer.

It's a "1994 YAMAHA FZR400 (GREY IMPORT) ROAD" for $3700 Aus, which is 1,507.60 GBP or 2,206.80 EUR.

It's got 56000km's on the clock.

Think this is about right? I'm new to the buying bike market so trying to get feet stable before i make decisions. This does look good though and if it is dont wanna miss out. But i aint gonna rush out and buy it cause it's the first ive seen.

29741.jpg

More Details

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Those are great Bikes Smitty! B)

I've always fancied one of those :wub: ....they're hard to come by here in the states......usually somebody's track tool.

That one appears to be in pretty good shape though :thumb:

Definitely one of thee best handlers ever made! ;)

• 2 years later...

Those are great Bikes Smitty! B)

I've always fancied one of those :wub: ....they're hard to come by here in the states......usually somebody's track tool.

That one appears to be in pretty good shape though :thumb:

Definitely one of thee best handlers ever made! ;)

I actually just bought a 1988 FZR400, with about 17,000 miles, engine rebuilt at 14,000 and brand new tires, literally.

Cannot wait to ride it. I will also use it for the track, hopefully. Always dreamed about track-riding...

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fzr400dz4.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online