Hello from sunny Londinium

This post is 4554 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

Hope ye'r all good!

Bought an S reg XJ600N just before xmas to commute to work on (15miles each way). I used to be a courier but moved into the office many moons ago and this is my first bike for about 12 years. Lovely to be back on 2 wheels again. came across this place because I've started to inevitably find little bits and pieces that need attention and for every question I popped into google this place came up with an answer so here I am.

The names Paul and yep I'm Scottish but I've lived down here for nearly 30 years and managed to avoid speaking like a cockney so far guvnor innit cor blimey 'ave a banana up the apples and pears.

My mechanical skills are sadly nearly as good as my DIY skills........ :shakeno:

Anyway I'm sure I'll be whacking some of my questions up later but right now I'm off to enjoy the last bit of this years summer...... I mean todays sunshine.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Paul, welcome to the wealth of knowledge and info.

I'm sure your questions will be well resolved :welcome:

Welcome Paul

One of the best intros so far.

I'm sure us sassenachs will only be to obliged to help you.

Ye ken what I mean?

Mike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online