yamaha tdr oil leak

kearnsy123
This post is 4468 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The past few times I've took my bike out I've noticed a few dross of oil on the floor

there would b a cupple of drips on the lower bar just under the gear leave

on closer inspection i don't no weather its coming from the gear leave ..i.e gear linkage seal or if its humming from the small kog above the gear leaver . and advice and help on repair would b great . thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the quick reply . is it easy to do ? Or do u were i could get it dun in the Dublin kildare area also would i cause any damage driving it the way it is .

Will do thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone no were i would get a replacement seal or no were i would get it repaired in the Dublin kildare area

?? Thanks

Just seeing this now,

Did you clean and dry the area to find out which seal it is thats leaking ?

You will then know which seal you are hunting for,,,,,, any good bike shop will be able to get you one,,,,,,, or get one on ebay.

If you dont want to do it your self (fairly easy job anyway) then there is a lad in Trim, Co.Meath that i know,,,,,,,,if its not to far for you to go then (1 +1/2 hour ride for you) this lad will have it done for ya in no time. Again find out which seal it is and he can have it ordered for ya !

He lives outside Trim in " Boardsmill "

I'll pm ya his number if ya want.

or ya could ride ta Donegal and ill do it for ya :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online